About

About me 

I am going in school in Laval at Montmorency College. I have been studying Nursing for 3 years. My program is preparing me to become a nurse. I will take courses in biology, human anatomy and a bit of psychology. I also learned how to treat certain diseases such as diabetes, pneumonia or heart problems. In my program, we have a lot of internships in several fields. 


About this blog 

This blog will be about my program and my future career as a nurse. You should be interested in this blog if you are a nursing student, if you want to learn more about nursing, if you are a nurse or if you love biology. I am planning to post a glossary, a career. I will use a dictionary to check my grammar and my spelling, if you see an error in my text please let me know and correct me by leaving a comment. 

Comments